28 Case Research Examples Each Marketer Ought to See
Placing collectively a compelling case research is without doubt one of the strongest methods for showcasing your product and attracting future clients. However it’s not straightforward to create case research that your viewers can’t wait to learn.
On this publish, we’ll go over the definition of a case research and the perfect examples to encourage you.
What’s a case research?
A case research is an in depth story of one thing your organization did. It features a starting — typically discussing a battle, a proof of what occurred subsequent, and a decision that explains how the corporate solved or improved on one thing.
A case research proves how your product has helped different corporations by demonstrating real-life outcomes. Not solely that, however advertising and marketing case research with options sometimes comprise quotes from the client. Because of this they’re not simply adverts the place you reward your personal product. Moderately, different corporations are praising your organization — and there’s no stronger advertising and marketing materials than a verbal suggestion or testimonial. An excellent case research can be crammed with analysis and stats to again up factors made a couple of mission’s outcomes.
There are myriad methods to make use of case research in your advertising and marketing technique. From that includes them in your web site to together with them in a gross sales presentation, a case research is a robust, persuasive software that exhibits clients why they need to work with you — straight from one other buyer. Writing one from scratch is difficult, although, which is why we’ve created a group of case research templates so that you can get began.
Fill out the shape under to entry the free case research templates.
There’s no higher solution to generate extra leads than by writing case research. However with out case research examples to attract inspiration from, it may be troublesome to jot down impactful research that persuade guests to submit a kind.
Advertising and marketing Case Research Examples
That can assist you create a beautiful and high-converting case research, we have put collectively an inventory of a few of our favorites. This record consists of well-known case research in advertising and marketing, expertise, and enterprise.
These research can present you the best way to body your organization affords in a method that’s each significant and helpful to your viewers. So, have a look, and let these examples encourage your subsequent good case research design.
These advertising and marketing case research with options present the worth proposition of every product. In addition they present how every firm benefited in each the brief and long run utilizing quantitative information. In different phrases, you don’t get simply good statements, like “This firm helped us rather a lot.” You see precise change inside the agency by numbers and figures.
You may put your learnings into motion with HubSpot’s Free Case Research Templates. Accessible as customized designs and text-based paperwork, you’ll be able to add these templates to your CMS or ship them to prospects as you see match.
Obtain These Free Case Research Templates
1. “How Dealt with Scaled from Zero to 121 Places with the Assist of HubSpot,” by HubSpot
What’s attention-grabbing about this case research is the way in which it leads with the client. That displays a significant HubSpot cornerstone, which is to all the time clear up for the client first. The copy leads with a short description of why the CEO of Dealt with based the corporate and why he thought Dealt with may benefit from adopting a CRM. The case research additionally opens up with one key information level about Dealt with’s success utilizing HubSpot, specifically that it grew to 121 places.
Discover that this case research makes use of blended media. Sure, there’s a brief video, but it surely’s elaborated upon within the different textual content on the web page. So whereas your case research can use one or the opposite, do not be afraid to mix written copy with visuals to emphasise the mission’s success.
Key Learnings from the HubSpot Case Research Instance
- Give the case research a private contact by specializing in the CEO fairly than the corporate itself.
- Use multimedia to have interaction web site guests as they learn the case research.
2. “The Entire Package deal,” by IDEO
Here is a design firm that is aware of the best way to lead with simplicity in its case research. As quickly because the customer arrives on the web page, they’re greeted with an enormous, daring photograph and the title of the case research — which simply so occurs to summarize how IDEO helped its shopper. It summarizes the case research in three snippets: The problem, the influence, and the result.
Instantly, IDEO communicates its influence — the corporate partnered with H&M to take away plastic from its packaging — but it surely would not cease there. Because the person scrolls down, the problem, influence, and progress are elaborated upon with complete (however not overwhelming) copy that outlines what that course of regarded like, replete with quotes and intriguing visuals.
Key Learnings from the IDEO Case Research Instance
- Break up up the takeaways of your case research into bite-sized sections.
- At all times use visuals and pictures to complement the case research expertise, particularly if it’s a complete case research.
3. “Rozum Robotics intensifies its PR sport with Awario,” by Awario
On this case research, Awario greets the person with a abstract right away — so in case you’re feeling as much as studying the complete case research, you’ll be able to scan the snapshot and perceive how the corporate serves its clients. The case research then consists of soar hyperlinks to a number of sections, reminiscent of “Firm Profile,” “Rozum Robotics’ Pains,” “Problem,” “Answer,” and “Outcomes and Enhancements.”
The sparse copy and outstanding headings present that you simply don’t want a variety of elaborate info to point out the worth of your services and products. Like the opposite case research examples on this record, it consists of visuals and quotes to exhibit the effectiveness of the corporate’s efforts. The case research ends with a bulleted record that exhibits the outcomes.
Key Learnings from the Awario Robotics Case Research Instance
- Create a desk of contents to make your case research simpler to navigate.
- Embrace a bulleted record of the outcomes you achieved on your shopper.
4. “Chevrolet DTU,” by Carol H. Williams
When you’ve labored with an organization that’s well-known, use solely the identify within the title — like Carol H. Williams, one of many nation’s prime promoting companies, does right here. The “DTU,” stands for “Uncover the Sudden.” It generates curiosity since you wish to discover out what the initials imply.
They preserve your curiosity on this case research by utilizing a combination of headings, pictures, and movies to explain the challenges, targets, and options of the mission. The case research closes with a abstract of the important thing achievements that Chevrolet’s DTU Journalism Fellows reached through the mission.
Key Learnings from the Carol H. Williams Case Research Instance
- When you’ve labored with an enormous model earlier than, take into account solely utilizing the identify within the title — simply sufficient to pique curiosity.
- Use a combination of headings and subheadings to information customers by the case research.
5. “How Fractl Earned Hyperlinks from 931 Distinctive Domains for Porch.com in a Single Yr,” by Fractl
Fractl makes use of each textual content and graphic design of their Porch.com case research to immerse the viewer in a extra attention-grabbing person expertise. For example, as you scroll, you will see the outcomes are illustrated in an infographic-design kind in addition to the textual content itself.
Additional down the web page, they use icons like a coronary heart and a circle for instance their pitch angles, and graphs to showcase their outcomes. Moderately than writing which publications have talked about Porch.com throughout Fractl’s marketing campaign, they included the media retailers’ icons for additional visible range.
Key Learnings from the Fractl Case Research Instance
- Let footage converse for you by incorporating graphs, logos, and icons all all through the case research.
- Begin the case research by instantly stating the important thing outcomes, like Fractl does, as a substitute of placing the outcomes all the way in which on the backside.
6. “The Met,” by Fantasy
What’s one of the simplest ways to showcase the responsiveness and person interface of a web site? Most likely by diving proper into it with a collection of straightforward showcases— which is strictly what Fantasy does on their case research web page for the Metropolitan Museum of Artwork. They preserve the web page easy and clear, inviting you to overview their redesign of the Met’s web site feature-by-feature.
Every part is straightforward, displaying a single piece of the brand new web site’s interface in order that customers aren’t overwhelmed with info and might give attention to what issues most.
When you’re extra excited about textual content, you’ll be able to learn the target for every characteristic. Fantasy understands that, as a possible buyer, that is all you want to know. Scrolling additional, you are greeted with a easy “Contact Us” CTA.
Key Learnings from the Fantasy Case Research Instance
- You don’t have to jot down a ton of textual content to create an amazing case research. Give attention to the answer you delivered itself.
- Embrace a CTA on the backside inviting guests to contact you.
7. “Rovio: How Rovio Grew Right into a Gaming Superpower,” by App Annie
In case your shopper had a variety of constructive issues to say about you, take a be aware from App Annie’s Rovio case research and open up with a quote out of your shopper. The case research additionally closes with a quote, in order that the case research doesn’t look like a promotion written by your advertising and marketing staff however a narrative that’s taken straight out of your shopper’s mouth. It features a photograph of a Rovio worker, too.
One other factor this instance does properly? It instantly features a hyperlink to the product that Rovio used (specifically, App Annie Intelligence) on the prime of the case research. The case research closes with a call-to-action button prompting customers to guide a demo.
Key Learnings from the App Annie Case Research Instance
- Characteristic quotes out of your shopper at the start and finish of the case research.
- Embrace a point out of the product proper at the start and immediate customers to study extra concerning the product.
8. “Embracing first-party information: 3 success tales from HubSpot,” by Assume with Google
Google takes a unique strategy to text-focused case research by selecting three totally different corporations to spotlight.
The case research is clear and simply scannable. It has sections for every firm, with quotes and headers that make clear the way in which these three distinct tales join. The easy format additionally makes use of colours and textual content that align with the Google model.
One other differentiator is the give attention to information. This case research is lower than a thousand phrases, but it surely’s filled with helpful information factors. Information-driven insights shortly and clearly present how the worth of leveraging first-party information whereas prioritizing shopper privateness.
Key Learnings from the Assume with Google Case Research Instance
- A case research doesn’t must be lengthy or complicated to be highly effective.
- Clear information factors are a fast and efficient solution to show worth.
9. “In-Depth Efficiency Advertising and marketing Case Research,” by Swap
Swap is a world advertising and marketing company primarily based in Malta that knocks it out of the park with this case research. Its greatest problem is successfully speaking what it did for its shopper with out ever revealing the shopper’s identify. It additionally successfully retains non-marketers within the loop by together with a glossary of phrases on web page 4.
The PDF case research reads like a compelling analysis article, together with titles like “In-Depth Efficiency Advertising and marketing Case Research,” “State of affairs,” and “Method,” in order that readers get a high-level overview of what the shopper wanted and why they approached Swap. It additionally features a totally different web page for every technique. For example, in case you’d solely be excited about hiring Swap for optimizing your Fb adverts, you’ll be able to skip to web page 10 to see how they did it.
The PDF is fourteen pages lengthy however options huge fonts and loads of white house, so viewers can simply skim it in only some minutes.
Key Learnings from the Swap Case Research Instance
- If you wish to go into specialised info, embody a glossary of phrases in order that non-specialists can simply perceive.
- Shut with a CTA web page in your case research PDF and embody contact info for potential purchasers.
10. “Gila River,” by OH Companions
Let footage converse for you, like OH Companions did on this case research. Whilst you’ll shortly come throughout a heading and a few textual content whenever you land on this case research web page, you’ll get the majority of the case research by examples of precise work OH Companions did for its shopper. You will notice OH Companions’ work in a billboard, journal, and video. This communicates to web site guests that in the event that they work with OH Companions, their enterprise will probably be seen in all places.
And like the opposite case research right here, it closes with a abstract of what the agency achieved for its shopper in an attention grabbing method.
Key Learnings from the OH Companions Case Research Instance
- Let the visuals converse by together with examples of the particular work you probably did on your shopper — which is very helpful for branding and advertising and marketing companies.
- At all times shut out along with your achievements and the way they impacted your shopper.
11. “Going through a Hater,” by Digitas
Digitas’ case research web page for Sprite’s #ILOVEYOUHATER marketing campaign retains it temporary whereas speaking the important thing info of Digitas’ work for the favored soda model. The web page opens with an impactful picture of 100 individuals going through a single man. It seems, that man is the largest “bully” in Argentina, and the individuals going through him are these whom he’s bullied earlier than.
Scrolling down, it is apparent that Digitas saved Sprite on the forefront of their technique, however greater than that, they used actual individuals as their focus. They leveraged the Twitter API to drag information from Tweets that folks had truly tweeted to seek out the id of the largest “hater” within the nation. That turned out to be @AguanteElCofler, a Twitter person who has since been suspended.
Key Learnings from the Digitas Case Research Instance
- If a video was a part of your work on your shopper, you should definitely embody essentially the most impactful screenshot because the heading.
- Don’t be afraid to offer particulars on the way you helped your shopper obtain their objectives, together with the instruments you leveraged.
12. “Higher Experiences for All,” by HermanMiller
HermanMiller sells glossy, utilitarian furnishings with no frills and excessive performance, and that ethos extends to its case research web page for a hospital in Dubai.
What first attracted me to this case research was the attractive video on the prime and the clear person expertise. Consumer expertise issues rather a lot in a case research. It determines whether or not customers will preserve studying or go away. One other notable facet of this case research is that the video consists of closed-captioning for higher accessibility, and customers have the choice of increasing the CC and looking by the textual content.
HermanMiller’s case research additionally affords a powerful quantity of knowledge packed in just some brief paragraphs for these wanting to grasp the nuances of their technique. It closes out with a quote from their shopper and, most significantly, the record of furnishings merchandise that the hospital bought from the model.
Key Learnings from the HermanMiller Case Research Instance
- Shut out with an inventory of merchandise that customers should buy after studying the case research.
- Embrace accessibility options reminiscent of closed captioning and night time mode to make your case research extra user-friendly.
13. “Capital One on AWS,” by Amazon
Do you’re employed constantly along with your purchasers? Think about structuring your case research web page like Amazon did on this stellar case research instance. As an alternative of simply that includes one article about Capital One and the way it benefited from utilizing AWS, Amazon contains a collection of articles you can then entry in case you’re excited about studying extra. It goes all the way in which again to 2016, all with totally different tales that characteristic Capital One’s achievements utilizing AWS.
This may occasionally look unattainable for a small agency, however you don’t should go to excessive measures and do it for each single certainly one of your purchasers. You may select the one you most want to give attention to and set up a contact each in your facet and your shopper’s for arising with the content material. Examine in yearly and write a brand new piece. These don’t should be lengthy, both — 5 hundred to eight hundred phrases will do.
Key Learnings from the Amazon AWS Case Research Instance
- Write a brand new article every year that includes certainly one of your purchasers, then embody hyperlinks to these articles in a single huge case research web page.
- Think about together with exterior articles as properly that emphasize your shopper’s success of their trade.
14. “HackReactor teaches the world to code #withAsana,” by Asana
Whereas Asana’s case research design appears to be like text-heavy, there is a good motive. It reads like a inventive story, instructed totally from the client’s perspective.
For example, Asana is aware of you will not belief its phrase alone on why this product is beneficial. So, they let Tony Phillips, HackReactor CEO, let you know as a substitute: “We soak up a variety of info. Our brains are terrible at storage however superb at pondering; you actually begin to need some third celebration to retailer your info so you are able to do one thing with it.”
Asana options frequent quotes from Phillips to interrupt up the wall of textual content and humanize the case research. It reads like an in-depth interview and captivates the reader by inventive storytelling. Much more, Asana consists of in-depth element about how HackReactor makes use of Asana. This consists of how they construct templates and workflows:
“There’s an enormous differentiator between Asana and different instruments, and that’s the very straightforward API entry. Even when Asana isn’t the proper match for a workflow, somebody like me— a comparatively mediocre software program engineer—can add performance by way of the API to construct a customized resolution that helps a staff get extra achieved.”
Key Learnings from the Asana Instance
- Embrace quotes out of your shopper all through the case research.
- Present intensive element on how your shopper labored with you or used your product.
15. “Rips Sewed, Model Love Reaped,” by Amp Company
Amp Company’s Patagonia advertising and marketing technique aimed to enchantment to a brand new viewers by guerrilla advertising and marketing efforts and a coast-to-coast street journey. Their case research web page successfully conveys a voyager theme, full with actual photographs of Patagonia clients from throughout the U.S., and a map of the expedition. I favored Amp Company’s storytelling strategy finest. It captures viewers’ consideration from begin to end just because it is an intriguing and distinctive strategy to advertising and marketing.
Key Learnings from the Amp Company Instance
- Open up with a abstract that communicates who your shopper is and why they reached out to you.
- Like within the different case research examples, you’ll wish to shut out with a quantitative record of your achievements.
16. “NetApp,” by Evisort
Evisort opens up its NetApp case research with an at-a-glance overview of the shopper. It’s crucial to all the time give attention to the shopper in your case research — not in your superb product and equally superb staff. By opening up with a snapshot of the shopper’s firm, Evisort locations the give attention to the shopper.
This case research instance checks all of the bins for an amazing case research that’s informative, thorough, and compelling. It consists of quotes from the shopper and particulars concerning the challenges NetApp confronted through the COVID pandemic. It closes out with a quote from the shopper and with a hyperlink to obtain the case research in PDF format, which is extremely vital in order for you your case research to be accessible in a greater diversity of codecs.
Key Learnings from the Evisort Instance
- Place the main focus instantly in your shopper by together with a snapshot of their firm.
- Point out difficult eras, reminiscent of a pandemic or recession, to point out how your organization can assist your shopper succeed even throughout troublesome instances.
17. “Copernicus Land Monitoring – CLC+ Core,” by Cloudflight
Together with extremely specialised info in your case research is an efficient solution to present prospects that you simply’re not simply making an attempt to get their enterprise. You’re deep inside their trade, too, and prepared to study every thing you want to study to create an answer that works particularly for them.
Cloudflight does a splendid job at that in its Copernicus Land Monitoring case research. Whereas the knowledge could also be troublesome to learn at first look, it would seize the curiosity of prospects who’re within the environmental trade. It thus exhibits Cloudflight’s worth as a companion way more successfully than a normal case research would.
The web page is complete and ends with a compelling call-to-action — “On the lookout for an answer that automates, and enhances your Massive Information system? Are you fighting massive datasets and accessibility? We’d be pleased to advise and assist you!” The clear, whitespace-heavy web page is an efficient instance of utilizing a case research to seize future leads.
Key Learnings from the Cloudflight Case Research Instance
- Don’t be afraid to get technical in your rationalization of what you probably did on your shopper.
- Embrace a snapshot of the gross sales consultant prospects ought to contact, particularly when you’ve got totally different gross sales reps for various industries, like Cloudflight does.
18. “Valvoline Will increase Coupon Ship Charge by 76% with Textel’s MMS Image Texting,” by Textel
When you’re focusing on massive enterprises with an extended buying cycle, you’ll wish to embody a wealth of knowledge in an simply transferable format. That’s what Textel does right here in its PDF case research for Valvoline. It greets the person with an attention grabbing headline that exhibits the worth of utilizing Textel. Valvoline noticed a big return on funding from utilizing the platform.
One other smart move on this case research is highlighting the shopper’s quote by placing it in inexperienced font and doing the identical factor for the shopper’s outcomes as a result of it helps the reader shortly join the 2 items of knowledge. When you’re in a rush, you may as well check out the “At a Look” column to get the important thing info of the case research, beginning with details about Valvoline.
Key Learnings from the Textel Case Research Instance
- Embrace your shopper’s ROI proper within the title of the case research.
- Add an “At a Look” column to your case research PDF to make it straightforward to get insights while not having to learn all of the textual content.
19. “Hunt Membership and Happeo — a tech-enabled love story,” by Happeo
On this blog-post-like case research, Happeo opens with a quote from the shopper, then dives right into a compelling heading: “Know-how on the forefront of Hunt Membership’s technique.” Say you’re investigating Happeo as an answer and take into account your agency to be technology-driven. This strategy would spark your curiosity about why the shopper selected to work with Happeo. It additionally successfully communicates the software program’s worth proposition with out sounding prefer it’s coming from an in-house advertising and marketing staff.
Each paragraph is a quote written from the client’s perspective. Later down the web page, the case research additionally dives into “the options that modified the sport for Hunt Membership,” giving Happeo an opportunity to spotlight a few of the platform’s most salient options.
Key Learnings from the Happeo Case Research Instance
- Think about writing the whole lot of the case research from the attitude of the client.
- Embrace an inventory of the options that satisfied your shopper to go along with you.
20. “Crimson Sox Season Marketing campaign,” by CTP Boston
What’s nice about CTP’s case research web page for his or her Crimson Sox Season Marketing campaign is their mixture of video, pictures, and textual content. A video mechanically begins taking part in whenever you go to the web page, and as you scroll, you will see extra embedded movies of Crimson Sox gamers, a compilation of print adverts, and social media pictures you’ll be able to click on to enlarge.
On the backside, it says “Learn the way we will do one thing comparable on your model.” The web page is clear, cohesive, and aesthetically pleasing. It invitations viewers to understand the well-roundedness of CTP’s marketing campaign for Boston’s beloved baseball staff.
Key Learnings from the CTP Case Research Instance
- Embrace a video within the heading of the case research.
- Shut with a call-to-action that makes leads wish to flip into prospects.
21. “Acoustic,” by Real
Typically, easy is vital. Real’s case research for Acoustic is easy and minimal, with just some brief paragraphs, together with “Reimagining the B2B web site expertise,” “Talking to entrepreneurs 1:1,” and “Inventing Collectively.” After the core of the case research, we then see a quote from Acoustic’s CMO and the outcomes Real achieved for the corporate.
The simplicity of the web page permits the reader to give attention to each the visible elements and the copy. The web page shows Real’s model persona whereas providing the viewer all the required info they want.
Key Learnings from the CTP Case Research Instance
- You don’t want to jot down rather a lot to create an amazing case research. Preserve it easy.
- At all times embody quantifiable information for instance the outcomes you achieved on your shopper.
22. “Utilizing Apptio Targetprocess Automated Guidelines in Wargaming,” by Apptio
Apptio’s case research for Wargaming summarizes three key items of knowledge proper at the start: The objectives, the obstacles, and the outcomes.
Readers then have the chance to proceed studying — or they will stroll away proper then with the knowledge they want. This case research additionally excels in conserving the human curiosity issue by formatting the knowledge like an interview.
The piece is well-organized and makes use of compelling headers to maintain the reader engaged. Regardless of its size, Apptio’s case research is interesting sufficient to maintain the viewer’s consideration. Each Apptio case research ends with a “suggestion for different corporations” part, the place the shopper can provide recommendation for different corporations which might be on the lookout for an analogous resolution however aren’t certain the best way to get began.
Key Learnings from the Apptio Case Research Instance
- Put your shopper in an advisory function by giving them the chance to provide suggestions to different corporations which might be studying the case research.
- Embrace the takeaways from the case research proper at the start so prospects shortly get what they want.
23. “Airbnb + Zendesk: constructing a robust resolution collectively,” by Zendesk
Zendesk’s Airbnb case research reads like a weblog publish, and focuses equally on Zendesk and Airbnb, highlighting a real partnership between the businesses. To captivate readers, it begins like this: “Midway across the globe is a spot to stick with your identify on it. At the least for a weekend.”
The piece focuses on telling story and offers images of lovely Airbnb places. In a case research meant to spotlight Zendesk’s helpfulness, nothing might be extra genuine than their resolution to give attention to Airbnb’s service in such nice element.
Key Learnings from the Zendesk Case Research Instance
- Embrace pictures of your shopper’s choices — not essentially of the service or product you supplied. Discover how Zendesk doesn’t embody screenshots of its product.
- Embrace a call-to-action proper at the start of the case research. Zendesk provides you two choices: to discover a resolution or begin a trial.
24. “Biobot Buyer Success Story: Rollins Faculty, Winter Park, Florida,” by Biobot
Like a few of the different prime examples on this record, Biobot opens its case research with a quote from its shopper, which captures the worth proposition of working with Biobot. It mentions the COVID pandemic and goes into element concerning the challenges the shopper confronted throughout this time.
This case research is structured extra like a information article than a conventional case research. This format can work in additional formal industries the place decision-makers have to see in-depth details about the case. Make sure to check totally different strategies and measure engagement.
Key Learnings from the Biobot Case Research Instance
- Point out environmental, public well being, or financial emergencies and the way you helped your shopper get previous such troublesome instances.
- Be at liberty to jot down the case research like a traditional weblog publish, however you should definitely check totally different strategies to seek out the one which finest works for you.
25. “Discovering Price Financial savings With Environment friendly Determination Making,” by Gartner
You do not all the time want a ton of textual content or a video to convey your message — generally, you simply want a couple of paragraphs and bullet factors. Gartner does a implausible job of shortly offering the elemental statistics a possible buyer would want to know, with out boggling down their readers with dense paragraphs. The case research closes with a shaded field that summarizes the influence that Gartner had on its shopper. It features a quote and a call-to-action to “Study Extra.”
Key Learnings from the Gartner Case Research Instance
- Be at liberty to maintain the case research brief.
- Embrace a call-to-action on the backside that takes the reader to a web page that the majority pertains to them.
26. “Bringing an Operator to the Sport,” by Redapt
This case research instance by Redapt is one other nice demonstration of the facility of summarizing your case research’s takeaways proper at first of the research. Redapt consists of three easy-to-scan columns: “The issue,” “the answer,” and “the result.” However its most notable characteristic is a bit titled “Second of readability,” which exhibits why this specific mission was troublesome or difficult.
The part is shaded in inexperienced, making it unattainable to overlook. Redapt does the identical factor for every case research. In the identical method, it is best to spotlight the “turning level” for each you and your shopper whenever you have been working towards an answer.
Key Learnings from the Redapt Case Research Instance
- Spotlight the turning level for each you and your shopper through the solution-seeking course of.
- Use the identical construction (together with the identical headings) on your case research to make them straightforward to scan and skim.
27. “Digital Name Middle Sees 300% Increase In Contact Charge,” by Convoso
Convoso’s PDF case research for Digital Market Media instantly mentions the outcomes that the shopper achieved and takes benefit of white house. On the second web page, the case research presents extra influential outcomes. It’s colourful and interesting and closes with a ramification that prompts readers to request a demo.
Key Learnings from the Convoso Case Research Instance
- Listing the outcomes of your work proper at the start of the case research.
- Use colour to distinguish your case research from others. Convoso’s instance is without doubt one of the most colourful ones on this record.
28. “Guaranteeing high quality of service throughout a pandemic,” by Ericsson
Ericsson’s case research web page for Orange Spain is a wonderful instance of utilizing numerous written and visible media — reminiscent of movies, graphs, and quotes — to showcase the success a shopper skilled. All through the case research, Ericsson offers hyperlinks to product and repair pages customers would possibly discover related as they’re studying the research.
For example, beneath the heading “Preloaded with the facility of automation,” Ericsson mentions its Ericsson Operations Engine product, then hyperlinks to that product web page. It closes the case research with a hyperlink to a different product web page.
Key Learnings from the Ericsson Case Research Instance
- Hyperlink to product pages all through the case research in order that readers can study extra concerning the resolution you provide.
- Use multimedia to have interaction customers as they learn the case research.
Begin creating your case research.
Now that you’ve an amazing record of examples of case research, take into consideration a subject you need to jot down about that highlights your organization or work you probably did with a buyer.
A buyer’s success story is essentially the most persuasive advertising and marketing materials you could possibly ever create. With a robust portfolio of case research, you’ll be able to guarantee prospects know why they need to offer you their enterprise.
Editor’s be aware: This publish was initially printed in August 2018 and has been up to date for comprehensiveness.